Name: Eileen Purkeypile
Title: Coordinator, Membership Services
Start Date at PTPI: February, 2011
1. Where all have you lived in the world?
2. What has been your favorite travel experience?
Yemen! I visited friends who word for the Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA). During my month-long trip I visited projects like assistance centers and refugee camps. The food was wonderful, the people were great and the country was beautiful. It was one of the best experiences of my life!
3. If you could pick anywhere in the world to volunteer for a year, where would it be?
I would go back to Bolivia and volunteer with Children With Hope again.
4. Do you like to cook? What is your favorite thing to make?
5. What is your favorite song?
Andrew Peterson – Land of the Free
To learn more about People to People International, visit www.ptpi.org
Tags: PTPI Staff